Tuesday, August 26, 2008

finally..

i've been thinking for as long as i can remember if i should create a new or should i say a more formal and more updated blog.. and finally, i've come to this decision that i think i should make one. asking y? honestly, i myself couldn't think of a nice or good reason why i think i have to..

just last week i bought a cute notebook where i write everything and anything i cud think of even if it's just a line or one sentence.. actually, my purpose of buying that notebook is for me to write my confessions.. oops! hehehe.. okie maybe ur a little curious about that 'fess thingy i just said.. u know, im having this weird feeling dis past few days.. i think im liking someone but i couldn't tell it to anybody except for myself and the notebook.. hahaha!

i've read in a mag about blogging that what a blogger posts need not to be too long.. a line is enuf. as long as it is updated so i thought y not do it, y not post online whatever is on my mind.... so here finally, i created dis blog.


now, maybe that could be a [good] valid reason now for me to consider why im doing this. haha!

i just hope i'll do well here.. hehehe.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

nice han.. keep us updated.. =)
c u around..