Sunday, September 7, 2008

seven..

"No distance of place or lapse of time can lessen the friendship of those who are thoroughly persuaded of each other's worth. " -- Robert Southey

today's a big day for me and my barkada.. we're on our 7th year of being friends! whoa! can't believe it lasted this long despite the distance that separates us! and kahit minsan lang nagkikita and nagkakausap.

happy 7th friendship anniversary to my BRIXZCHY 97.1!!

another celebration for me.. today my textfriend Brian and I are also celebrating our 7th year of being textfriends!

can you imagine i made friends with 7 great persons 7 years ago?!

luck was with me that time. =)

to my Brixzchy and Brian, thank you for everything, the good and bad times. you know i'm always here for you. i'm just a text away!

may this friendship we have started 7 years ago will last for another 7 years or more!

i love you friends!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

brixzchy 971 rocks!

may this friendship last forever!