Saturday, September 27, 2008

Hottest ballers reveal their softer side…

Find out what your fave hoop hotties are looking for in a girl and in love…

  • Chris Tiu

“She doesn’t have to wear anything very sexy or revealing, as long as she can carry herself well. I’d like someone who looks classy.”

  • Marcy Arellano

“Simple, understanding, mabait, tall, maputi, pretty”

  • Marnel Baracael

“Understanding, mabait, morena, and sana matangkad din.”

  • Pong Escobal

“My type of girl is someone who is mabait, understanding and morena!”

  • Raphael Carlo Reyes

“Understanding”

  • Rey Guevarra

Mabait, maganda, sana matangkad

  • Gino Etrone

“I like girls who are maputi and chinita. Of course she has to have brains, too.”

  • JR Cawaling

“I’m looking for a girl who’s simple, sexy, matangkad. I need someone with height because I’m tall.”

  • Paul Lee

“My type of girl is someone who is mabait, understanding and morena!”

  • Rey Gorospe

“When it comes to girls, I like morena, long hair, sexy, mabait and sobrang maalaga.

  • Woody Co

“I don’t like girls to wear skirts. Baka mabilis masilipan. I’d prefer that she wears pants... but it’s okay to wear a more revealing top.”

  • Bader Malabes

“I prefer girls to dress conservatively. If were going to a nightclub, she can wear something impressive. But if it’s just school, something simple. Jeans and T-shirts will do. But of course, with taste.”

  • Carlos Frenequito

“I want someone mabait, and of course someone who like me! Sexy, beautiful… yung pang-beauty queen!”

  • Leo Canuday

“I’d look for someone tall, morena, and of course, someone responsible and with a sense of humor.”

  • Lucas Tagarda

“Sweet and mabait.”

  • Destine Javelona

Chinita, matalino, medyo chubby”

  • Mujalud Ampatuan

“Religious, mabait, and will understand my being a Muslim”

  • Jonas Villanueva

“In terms of personality, she has to have values. Looks, I like them simple. Ayoko ng maarte.”

  • John Murphy Raymundo

“Simple, mabait, matalino

Excerpts from Chalk Magazine April 2006 and July 2007

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wala na bang ibang players? wala ba si Marc Agustin or si Kirk Long?