Friday, January 23, 2009

Joanna Pacitti: The next American Idol?

Of all people, Joanna was the least that I expected to audition for American Idol 8.
She'd been singing since who knows when and became active in the [American] music industry since she was 16. She'd even appeared in movies, shows and movie soundtracks. And had signed contract with A&M.

She is a singer and actress already so why did she auditioned for AI 8? I was really surprised when I saw her last night while she auditioned and sang "We Belong". I don't think she have to do it. But oh well, she got the golden ticket and as her fan, I'm happy for her.

Maybe Ryan Seacrest was right, American Idol could give her the break that she needs.

I wish her all the best and hope she makes it and become the next American Idol.

P.S.
Listen to her songs and I'm sure you'll love it.
I like "Watch Me Shine", OST of my fave movie
Legally Blonde.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Joanna Pacitti could get through at least a few rounds of American Idol on looks alone